We are committed to excellence with an emphasis on discipleship to prepare our students to impact their world for Christ as they understand that the whole world belongs to God and that His compassion extends to all. To help develop this worldview, each year we are committing the week before spring break as IMPACT week. It is considered part of our curriculum and required for all students. There are travel experiences and daytime only experiences. Students will have educational and service opportunities that will allow them to observe, serve, explore and experience their world outside a traditional classroom.
We covet your prayers and input as we implement unique learning experiences on campus, on trips, and with various ministries at home and abroad.
WHAT TO DO
1. As a family carefully and prayerfully consider all options. While we will not prohibit a student from repeating an IMPACT experience, we will give preference to ones who have not had the experience.
2. Have questions? or call/text Linda Halley at 865-310-0729
3. Enrollment for daytime only experiences will open September 16, 2019. Parents will be sent a google form to fill out and submit. You must choose 4 1/2 days worth of experiences. We encourage you to make your decision promptly. After October 7, any student not enrolled will be assigned to a no or low cost IMPACT experience.
4. We request that a parent enroll each student and use the parent's email to register.
5. All courses are M - Th 8:00 am to 3:00 pm; Fri 8:00 am to 11:30 am unless otherwise noted.
6. ENGLAND, PUERTO RICO & NYC: CHANGE IN POLICY: Any and all parents are invited to enroll in these trips. We are NOT putting a cap on the number of parents that can enroll. Your medical experience is not a factor, either. Also we are opening up the England trip to Independent Study Program Berean students and family.